Personal Tax Services

Partnership Tax Returns

A partnership is not responsible for filing an annual income tax return, however, a partnership is required to file its own tax form, called a T5013, in Canada. In some circumstances, this means that the partners involved are responsible to include their portion of income generated on their income tax return. Ultimately, this requires a clear understanding of the financial reporting and tax requirements for each partner. Due to partnerships having their own unique reporting issues and tax complications, it is important to have a professional tax accountant manage your financial reporting and taxes. This way you can feel confident that you are receiving the necessary tax advice you deserve. Personal Tax Questionnaire

Important Dates

April 30

Personal tax payments are due. Tax return filing deadline is April 30th unless you or your spouse have business income then filing deadline is June 15th.

March 31

Trusts: Payment and filing deadline is March 31st (three months after the year end which is Dec 31st) unless a Graduated Rate Estate which is three months after the...

February 28

Tax Slips (T4, T4A, T5, …): Payment deadlines are as per usual (i.e.

view all



Where are you located?

We are located on 168 Queen Street in Mississauga, ON in suite 209. The office is located in beautiful downtown Streetsville.

What are your hours of operation?

Our standard working day runs from 9am to 5pm. We can occasionally accommodate appointments outside of these hours.  During the months of July and August the office closes at 1 pm on Friday.

Do you have parking?

Yes. We have parking in the back of the building with easy access to our office. If you require public transportation, the Mississauga Transit system stops in front of our office and the Streetsville Go Station is only a few blocks away.

view all